On the hunt for a gluten free treat that doesn’t require 8 kinds of overpriced cement flour to stay together? Well look no further.
These cookies are tasty, cheap & ready in a snap. Did I mention they only have 5 ingredients? Srsly I’m always lookin out for you guys.
Peanut Butter & Banana Cookies
- 1 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix peanut butter, sugar and egg until well combined.
- Add coursely mashed banana
- Use a tablespoon to scoop onto wax paper and press down with a fork. Top with extra banana slices if desired.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. They will still be very soft when they come out of the oven so make sure you allow them to cool completely before serving.
Makes about 16 cookies.
Eat em up!