ZOMG I am swamped. I spent all day running around the city workin up some seeeerious blisters getting organized for my graduation tomorrow. Thats right….as of 10am I will have yet another degree (4 if you’re counting…long story…I’ll tell you someday).
And if that weren’t enough I’m also preparing for an EPIC ROAD TRIP. I’ll be heading out this Friday (stay tuned for LOADS of fun details on that plus tips for what to pack for the open road….tomorrow!)
So since I am currently staring down an empty fridge and but few hours left in the day I am turning the reigns of The Healthy Hipster over to Meg (aka. The Bestie)
Simple & Delish Peanut Butter Cookies!
- 1/2 cup chunky or smooth all natural P.B.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup ground flax meal
- 1 egg**
- 3 tbsp honey
- a pinch of sea salt (optional, I am obsessed with salty sweet combos so this was a must for me)
- Whisk egg, honey and PB together until well combined, then add in the remainder of the dry ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls using a TBSP measure and arrange on a baking sheet lined with tin-foil.
- Press a small spoon into the center of each cookie to make a nest. Fill with 4 semi sweet choc. chips or good quality dark chocolate broken into bits.
- Bake at 325-350 (depending on your oven) until the bottoms have turned a golden brown. Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.