It is seriously hard to get inspired packing lunches. Especially when you have to do it everyday. But I find it much easier when I think of it as a bag of snacks rather than one big meal. That way everything in the bag feels like a treat! Plus it lets me space out my munchies so I can keep my energy high all day long.
is was in the bag today:
- ida red sprinkled with cinnamon
- green smoothie – hidden in my mini klean kanteen (the mix i used today was a lot like this one. frozen mango, raspberries, spinach + vanilla protein powder)
- 1 small hard boiled egginz
- almond whole grain granola bar
- grilled whole wheat veggie wrap with tomato, red onion, zucchini, dijon, fresh basil & swiss